Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sickness..

So, I saw a homeopathic healer today. It was interesting. She looked in my eyes and on my tongue and felt up my stomach. lol She also did numerology on me. The stuff she said was interesting, some of it spot on, some of it totally off. As, I suppose, these things go. It was interesting because she looked at my eyes and told me what was wrong with me. She also looked at my tongue and told me I don´t chew enough and I eat too fast. Which, for those of you who know me well, and/or have ever eaten with me, know that is totally false! lol But it may be truer here since I eat with a group and it speeds me up a bit. But even still. People don´t call me glacial for nothing. lol Anyway, the whole thing was interesting. Apparently she thinks I am perfectionistic and that is why I have psoriasis and stomach problems. She told me I need to live everyday and just relax. And even though I seem calm I am a worrier...which is mostly true. I am just glad she gave me the go ahead to eat! I haven´t been eating much in the past few days because I haven´t been feeling well. I had like a chicken sandwich yesterday and fries the day before that, and some tea both days. lol I love my stomach. I am ill and totally craving fries and burgers and chicken. Stomach of steel! OH YEAH!! She also told me that because I stress, I tense up my stomach and it screws up digestion...this is probably true. She said I have the makings of a great teacher...which I find interesting. It´s similar to my Meyers-Briggs profile of which I am ENFP, or the Champion...which is something along the same lines. Well, that is all for now. I have a test in about 40 mins and probably should study. lol

No comments: