Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blargh

This week has been hectic. I have a feeling all weeks will be hectic from here on out. DBF and I are negotiating our relationship more now...trying to figure out whether or not we will stay together in the future. It's not that things are bad, but we both want different things from life. Mostly, he wants to live near his family and in a cold climate, and I am open to whatever comes my way....and I wouldn't mind being a world traveler and/or just moving around a lot. There's so much to see and so little time. Oh yeah, and I hate cold weather. So, we'll see how that goes.

I also should be doing work. ha ha ha I meant to blog yesterday, but the computers at school wouldn't let me for some reason.

Last week, I was at the Association for Play Therapy conference. It was so much fun! I learned a lot of new techniques and am hoping to get my supervisor to agree with me using some of them.

Well, I should go finish off that report that has taken me 3 days to write!

Hope all is well with the rest of you. :)

4 comments:

Terri said...

um, you are from wisconsin...it is NOT that COLD of a Climate.

Kari Lu Cowell said...

Are you saying Wisconsin is not a cold climate? Because I disagree, missy! lol

Terri said...

i said it is NOT that COLD.

North Dakota is colder

Kari Lu Cowell said...

Ah, ND might be colder. DBF was born in ND. In Minot. lol