Sunday, April 12, 2009

I Love, I Love My Little Calendar Girl...

I entered the pin-up girl calendar contest at www.kittenkoffinzombies.com

I am under the name “Kari Lu”.

It’s a contest won through votes, so I would really appreciate it if you all would vote for me. You can vote once every 24 hours, and most of the girls usually get 150 votes per day. I don’t even know if I know that many people, so I could use all the help I can get! It would be super awesome if you could please tell your friends, relatives, whomever to vote for me too.

You will need to register, but they only ask for an email and a password. They do this to make sure that no one is voting through bots and fake internet people and stuff. When you vote, please make sure it has been exactly 24 hours since your last vote, otherwise your vote won’t count! (So if you voted at 2pm today, you would have to wait until 2pm tomorrow to vote again) Also, you will need to turn off your pop up blocker for your vote to go through.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Kitten Koffin Zombies

Kitten Koffin Zombies

No comments: