There's a few firsties who are cutting their teeth on camp before they come to Hogwarts for their first term. They seem cool so far.
And we've already started games and activities!
Here they are!
What's in my trunk?
Floo powder
Fizzbangs
Firecrackers
Flame throwers
Food
Fruit
Fuzzy sweaters
Foot powder
Four cases of candy
Fun!
Fins
Flippers
Wingo!

W1 -
W2 - Hermione Bagnold
W3 -
W4 - Minerva Lovegood
W5 -
I1 -
I2 -
I3 -
I4 -
I5 - Antonio dela Weasley
N1 -
N2 - Honoria Beckett
N3 -
N4 -
N5 -
G1 -
G2 -
G3 -
G4 -
G5 -
O1 -
O2 -
O3 -
O4 - Madam Ferula McGonagall
O5 -
Get to know your spoiler and spoilee:
Spoilee: Violet Starfire - I commented on her Great Rib Hat
Spoiler: Wisteria Lovegood - How can I not love what Wisty does?! I faved a few things. ;) (Celtic Braid Socks, Cabeled Bag, and Violet's Hufflepuff Bag)

No comments:
Post a Comment