Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Almost Done
So I know I've been slacking in the participation here at HSKS. I have been doing the bare minimum to stay in the swap, but it makes me feel bad that I am not participating more. I have also been spending less time on Ravelry and on the Internet in general lately. I think this is a good thing because it probably means I am less depressed, and it also means I am busy and loving what I do. Imagine that! ha Anyway, because I have been spending less time here, and because my yarn closet is getting a bit ridiculous, I am 99% sure this is my last HSKS swap for awhile. I will still be around the boards lurking and posting, just not participating. It makes me sad because I have made some great friends here and met some awesome people, but my pocketbook is cheering right now. :) lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment