First, unopened package.
Then, look what was inside these 2 mini totes!
Halloween Stuff! (I love Halloween. :) )
Mmmm...pumpkins. She must have stalked the Ravenclaws' thread where I gushed over pumpkin spice. hee hee Little did she know how crazy I am about pumpkin scent too! (I recently bought over $100 of discontinued Bath and Body Works pumpkin scented stuff on ebay.)
A Scarf Book! (Awesome...I always need more ideas for scarves to keep me busy.)
The yarn! Half of it's glow in the dark! I am sooooo excited!! I have no idea what I am going to make out of this. She included German sock yarn too, for one of my very first pairs of socks!
And...the piece de resistance. A super cute shrug with a gorgeous shawl pin!
Thank you so much Septembrina! I was truly, truly spoiled!!

4 comments:
Oh wow!!! What an awesome package! You lucky, lucky girl! :D And kudos to you on the self-control and finishing your homework first...I don't know that I could have done that...lol
Ha ha It was hard especially after coming home from some hard therapy sessions at work and just wanting to relax. But it was great motivation!
what a fantastic package! Beat the Farm! Whew! We should totally get together. I am a '98 alum. What year are you?
The game was great. A little stressfull for the first half but after that it was better. I just got back Monday night and am trying to catch up on work and everything. Were are you located? Still in Southern California? I live in OC.
Post a Comment