So, it is the start of a new term at Hogwarts. I received my partner, Minerva Lovegood of Gryffindor house. I have already purchased a few things for her kit, and once all the materials come, it will be off to the races trying to get all the handmade stuff done. I am actually really quite excited about the handmade stuff this term because I am taking a lighter load than I normally do at Hogwarts, so I should have time to make all kinds of goodies for her package! I think I know everything I want to put in there, but who knows...at the last minute something extra might just jump in there of its own volition! lol
Anyway, we'll see what comes of it. I have some time. Now it's off to find a job to take up some of the extra time I'll have due to my lighter load. I don't really want to, but I don't really have a choice.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The start of the term is so much fun!! I'm sure MinL will love you spoiling her! Antonio's package was awesome... you'll do great with Min!! :)
Post a Comment