1- What form does your Patronus take? What does it symbolize for you?
I would have to say a unicorn because it symbolizes "fierce but good". It also symbolizes wild, but tameable by a certain few. I also just really loved unicorns when I was a kid. :)
2- Did you bring a cat, an owl, a toad, or other pet with you? What is their name?
I brought a penguin. His name is Rupert. He has a special refrigerated aquarium, but he mostly likes to follow me around the castle.
3- What is your favorite class here at Hogwarts?
Transfiguration. I like being able to change things.
4- What is worth sneaking out of the castle for, even if you got caught?
Dance class. I would be lost without it. And very, very sad. :(
5- What has made you laugh so hard that you've had butterbeer come out your nose?
I have never had anything shoot out of my nose, but the funniest thing that has ever happened to me was when my best college friend and I went to Hawaii for spring break. We took the bus to the other side of the island to check out the Buddhist temple and the Dole pineapple plantation. Unfortunately, we got to the Dole plantation right before it closed, so they wouldn't let us into the pineapple maze. :( We didn't see anyone around when they closed, so we decided to sneak into the maze...which required climbing a fence that was about chest high. When I went to climb the fence, I didn't have the energy to hoist myself over the top in one go, so there I was with my bottom half hanging over one side of the fence and my top half hanging over the other. My friend and I started laughing so hard that it took me 5 minutes to get down to the other side! It was totally worth it though. :)
6- What yarn do you covet? Link please...
Malabrigo! But I would also love to try SeaSilk.
7- What is your favorite flavor... the one thing you could simply not live without? Is brand important?
I don't know that I have a favorite flavor. I like variety too much to say there's one flavor I could never live without. Right now, I am thinking ginger, but mostly because I wanted strong ginger beer and bought some because DBF said it was good, but it was weak. :(
Perhaps peppermint could be my favorite flavor. Those after dinner melty mints are pretty good. Oh! I know, I adore the pastel colored, minty, nonpareils!
8- How many HSKS terms have you participated in?
This will be my third term with HSKS. I started with HSKS 5.
9- Do you have a birthday, anniversary or other big Muggle event during this year at Hogwarts? If yes, please tell us what.
DBF and I will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary in March! We can't remember when exactly we got together, so we just celebrate for the whole month! Yay, I am so excited!!
10- You in 5 words.
quirky, funny, energetic, forward, passionate
Okay, that's it! If you complete the BONUS assignment below, you will not only get to know your fellow 'Claws even better, but your name will be added to a special yarn drawing.
BONUS ASSIGNMENT: Comment on six fellow 'Claws assignments... meaning you read them and then say whatever you want to say. Email me with the six students you commented on.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Isn't Sea Silk just the coolest! OMG, I snorted while reading your pineapple story! I could totally see that happening... see I'm laughing now just commenting about it.
I have to say, I love the fact that you brought a penguin with you, and penguin is my patronus! :)
LOL @ the pineapple factory story... It was closed when my BF and I were there too... We didn't hop any fences though... (We also don't know our exact anniversary. It's in August and we just pick the post convenient date for us, is we do anything at all.)
How cute, watching your penguin waddling along behind you! :) And that Sea Silk looks so SCRUMPTIOUS!!!
I LOVE penguins! Your pineapple story was hilarious. I also love that you celebrate your anniversary all month. Thats awesome! :)
oooh i want to try sea silk!
Congrats on your upcoming 2nd anniversary!!
Post a Comment