I went to San Francisco this weekend to meet up with some girls from the Mal Junkies group, and I bought so much yarn!!
We met at Imagiknit, which is probably the best yarn store I've ever been in - two rooms of floor to ceiling yarn. Yum! And, they get all of the test colors and test yarns Malabrigo comes out with. And I have some stuff that only a few others will have! hee I am so freaking excited about all this. I even picked up a skein of Mal Twist, which isn't out til October. It is 100% Baby Merino and soooooooooooooooo silky soft. And the color is great. It's Sealing Wax, a rust-ish color.
For those of you who have not experienced the awesomeness that is Malabrigo, you must give it a try. You'll be hooked!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!! That new Malabrigo (which I have yet to try at all) sounds FABULOUS!!!
Post a Comment