I got to meet Headmistress Wartbobble this weekend! YAY! We went to Whimsic Alley and then out to lunch. It was a ton of fun and we'll definitely have to do it again! In fact, I can't wait to do it again, and hopefully next time we'll have more time to hang out!
I also attended a masquerade on Sat. night. It was fun, but I wore a corset, so it was hard to dance! There were some great acts and fantastic costumes! I tried to find Neila's daughter, but I think I missed her. :( There was one couple there and I thought it might be her, but she moved before I had a chance to ask.
I am not sure if we're going next year, but if we do, I will definitely be starting a costume soon!
Pictures to come later.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment