New term starts soon!
My name is Fiera Firenze. I am a 2nd year student at Hogwarts and I decided to join Ravenclaw House this term. (I needed some new colors in my knitting stash. lol)
In my Muggle life, I am a G2 (or 2nd year) student in a Clinical Psychology Doctorate program in CA. I have a lot on my plate this year, so I won't be able to be as active as I was last HSKS term. (Which means I should be right on target with all the requirements! lol Last term, I went a bit overboard...) Other than that, I live with DBF, study, knit, waste too much time on Ravelry, and belly dance. Whenever I get more free time, I also like to rock climb, camp, hike, travel, sing, act...lots of stuff. lol I used to love reading, but that love has waned since getting back into school. lol
Also, I am writing my dissertation on victims of human sex trafficking, so if you know of anyone involved in that area (usually with non-profits, NGO's, etc.) or who was a victim and is willing to help me out with my research and/or finding people to interview, let me know. I would greatly appreciate it! :)
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment