I fell in love with this building when I was there, so of course I wanted to go back and relive my love affair with it. It has an interesting history, as it was built with 2 different architectural styles. I don't remember the exact details of it, but it has to do with some major event happening and the original architect being fired or leaving. Here is a Wiki on it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palacio_de_Bellas_Artes
There are also some interesting tid bits I learned on the tour I took of it. Apparently the outside architect really loved his dog, so there is a little dog face on the outside of the building as a tribute. There's a lot of other little interesting facts I could post about the building, but I have to go work on my Transfiguration homework and then cast a cleaning spell, so without further ado.
Here is the final product of picture day:

3 comments:
youre right that building looks amazing. I bet you had so much fun there. :)
I pictured you as a flaming red head because of your Hogwarts name!
Ah, I only wish I was a redhead!
I have yet to learn the change your hair color charm. :)
Post a Comment