Saturday, September 13, 2008

Questionnaire

Potter Name: Fiera Firenze

Rav ID: KerBear

I am allergic to: Cats and smoke

Pets that I have: None

My favorite yarn: Mmmmmalabrigo!
But I would also like to try some of this: Hollow Brook Hand Made

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? I like both, but I look better in silver. :)

My favorite flavor: I has a flavor? *licks* My flavor is: peppermint, nutella, and pumpkin spice cream frappuccinos!

My favorite holiday: Halloween

I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit) Surprise! But I would rather not have a dying kit because I do not have much time to spend on dying yarn. (Although I do like it.)
ETA: I am leaning towards a scarf kit because it's something I might actually finish in a reasonable amount of time!

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: I like Bamboo Needles. Clover's are what I usually get because they are the best needles I can buy on my budget.

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: Lantern Moon! or Knit Picks needles look nice as they are all colorful or really any pretty needles that are not run of the mill bamboo or metal.

I've participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?) This will be my 2nd HSKS

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? No. :( My birthday was the weekend before sign ups, August 31st.
Thanks, Headmistress and Elanor, my spoiler!! :D

1 comment:

Terri said...

I just noticed that you are allergic to cats. I have two of them. I will make sure to keep your items locked in a room where they do not go, which is my dressing room.

Elanor