Sunday, June 29, 2008

I Almost Missed This! :)

  1. Who is your favorite member of the Order of the Phoenix? Sirius Black (by far)...or maybe Mad Eye Moody
  2. Favorite person at Hogwarts? Professor McGonagall
  3. Favorite spell or charm to use? Accio!
  4. Best and worst classes at Hogwarts? Best: Transfiguration, Defense Against the Dark Arts Worst: History of Magic, Astronomy
  5. Favorite flower? Gerbera Daisy
  6. What is your beverage of choice? Coffee, tea, latte, soda/pop? WATER!! (No seriously, I drink 3L plus a day.)
  7. Favorite muggle music? Anything really, it depends on my mood, but I listen to everything.
  8. How many family members do you have? Depends on what you mean by family. 2, if you're talking in the house (myself and the boy), 3 if you're talking about mum, dad, and the bro.
  9. What do you do on your summer vacation? What is your Favorite vacation ever taken? I don't really have summer vacations ever. lol In college I went home and worked, this year, I am going to Mexico City for studying...never really "vacationed" per se. I would have to say my most favorite place traveled to was Kenya.
  1. What is your favorite subject at Hogwarts? Why? Transfiguration. Because I am good at it and I like changing things into something else.
  2. How many pairs of shoes (footwear) do you have? Which are your favorite pair? Oh dear, too many to count...at least 20, it's quite sad. My favorite pair is a toss up between my flip flops and my Chacos.
  3. How many projects do you have OTN (on the needles)? Well, right now 2 because I made a resolution to work on 1 project, and not start a new one, until it is finished! (It's 2 right now though because one project is a Dr. Who scarf...miles and miles of garter stitch...can you really blame me?! lol) ::sheepishly:: But usually it's anywhere from 2 - 6 projects OTN.
  1. What is the oldest project you're working on and when did you cast it on? Oh! I guess the oldest is the Lumberjack blanket I stopped making. 5 panels. I thought that would make making afghans less tedious. I was wrong. lol
  2. Favorite food(s)? Well, I am trying to lose weight, so anything that's both tasty and healthy is awesome! Otherwise, it's usually ice cream, cheese, bread (like French loaves and other things made fresh in a bakery), lots of bread, olives, chicken, fried things, the occasional fruit, the occasional broccoli, berries, sushi, pizza (especially Chicago style...real Chicago style), oh yeah, and did I mention ice cream and bread? lol (The list can go on and on.)

4 comments:

SinKnitty said...

I saw the package you sent your pal great job! I can't believe so many people are already sending out packages. I just keep thinking that I need to add more stuff so I hang on to it but if I wait any longer I won't be able to fit everything in a prepay box. :)

Kari Lu Cowell said...

Ha ha ha Thta's why I sent mine out early!! (Well, that and I am leaving for Mexico next week!)

Ronnica said...

Have a great time in Mexico! I think it's great that you've been so many diverse places, that's wonderful!

CentyB said...

Kenya - it's on "the list" ... hubbo wants to see Mt Kilimanjaro before the snows are gone forever.