Monday, June 16, 2008

Too Much Stuff to Do

Ok, so I will probably be not posting as much from now on. I have 3 books I have to read before I leave for Mexico City for the class I am taking down there. I also have not yet heard about the 2nd class I am taking down there and it is freaking me out. I should probably call the program director down there since he is not answering any of my emails. UGH!

I also have a friend visiting from out of town and need to entertain him. Luckily, he is pretty easygoing, so I don't need to entertain him much, but still...

Other than that, not much else is going on. Hogwarts is fine, but I have taken too many classes this term. Must remind myself not to do that again. lol

In package news, it's all done. I have one extra thing I want to put in there that I am finishing up right now, and then as soon as that's done, I am going to send it out so I stop adding things to that darned box! lol Actually, it's not even in a box yet because I can't find one big enough to fit everything!! It might have to go out in 2 installments instead of one. We'll see. I might try to fit everything in a flat rate box, but even then I think they are too small. Oh well.

2 comments:

Ferula's Fen said...

Mexico City?! How fun!! What class/program are you taking there?

And I can't believe you're done!!

Kari Lu Cowell said...

I am taking Group Psychotherapy and Biological Bases of Behavior in MC. It's a study abroad with the school I attend...they have a campus down there. I will be learning Spanish and staying with a homestay. I am excited! :D