Saturday, June 28, 2008

Need Help Choosing or Re-Shooting a Photo

I want to enter the knitty.com calendar contest, but I am not liking any of the pictures I took. With a somewhat unwilling model and not the best location, I wasn't able to get the best shots. Anyway, opinions would be welcome. These are what I think the best pictures, but there are more on my flickr. Thanks!


















3 comments:

Quinn said...

I like the last photo the best. The knitting is clearly visible, the shot is interesting and well composed, and the background traffic is cooperating. The last 4 shots are my favorites, except that black truck in the 3rd-to-last shot kinda kills the shot. The second-to-last one is also great. The one after, the knitting's small and hard to see - maybe crop the photo creatively?

Good luck in the contest!! Let us know if you win :)

SinKnitty said...

I like the last one best too.. Anyway you could get him hitching with a whole bunch of bikers driving by? Now that would really make the shot! But the tattoo is a a nice touch.

CentyB said...

agree with lav and ophelia. though #3 is a great shot as well (though not for the mitts)