I just received my spoilee's questionnaire, as well as an additional email from her. I think I may have started too soon, as I am not sure if she will like the project I am thinking about making for her. (I already dyed the yarn and everything, so I don't know if it would be a good idea to find another project or not...maybe it would.) Well, hopefully I'll hear from her soon for more clarification. I really, really, had to restrain myself from buying everything for her package because I want to get to know her better before I do. I have a ton of ideas though. I am usually the person who has all of their stuff bought by at most 3 days after receipt of the questionnaire, but I need to learn to slow down!!!!!!!! Especially since this will be a great time to know even more about my spoilee since this is the first non-secret swap I have participated in. Hmmm...I did buy a few things last night, however. And I feel like they are the right things for her package. I am going to try to stay within the price guidelines this time because I can't really afford to go over, but I love spoiling people, so it's really, really, hard to actually think about how much things cost. Hee...maybe I won't worry about it as much. DBF has gotten a raise and lots of overtime, so we're not as straped for cash as we normally are. But that money should be going away for him to get a vehicle and so we have a safety...We'll see. I am so excited to do the buying and everything...plus, I have to send my package out way early because I will be out of the country the last few weeks of the swap. So I guess my time is more limited than others, however, I still have over a month to get to know her!
Anyway, all I have to say is I hope she enjoys her package. I have so many great ideas that I hope I can put into play!
Ph yes, and for those of you who like the Golden Snitch, check out this awesome necklace on Etsy! I wanted to get it for Ferula, but it is a bit out of my price range.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ooh, that is a really cute snitch necklace! I really love "window shopping" on etsy, as actually shopping could get very dangerous!
*gasps* Oh, Wow! That is AWESOME!! *____* I hope you can get it for her! I think any HP fan would love it!! It's gorgeous!
Thanks for your comment on my first wood break! ^_^v It took about two days for my heel to stop hurting. XD;
Have fun shopping for items! I know I am!
~Ingrid
You dyed the yarn yourself?! How freakin' cool is THAT!? You are the best, and you go ahead and make me whatever you wish, I'll love it no matter what! I hope your spoiler is as kind and thoughtful as you are!
Yes, I just got into yarn dying. I have to say this time was a bit cheating though since it was already a color, but I didn't like the shade, so I just dyed over it to make it better. :) Anyway, I have rearranged things and am making something new out of it. I love making people happy! :)
Post a Comment