I was going to wait on this so I'd have something to do later in the week, but since I am completely ADD (really, I just have so much energy I need to be doing like 5 things at once), I figured I'd do this whilst chatting.
1. Molly and Arthur Weasley have ___ children. Name three.
7 children; If I name all of them do I get extra credit?
Ron, Ginny, Charlie, Percy, Bill, Fred, George
2. What is the full name of Gryffindor house ghost Nearly Headless Nick?
Sir Nicholas de Mimsy Porpington
3. Which Ravenclaw sports a hat with a Gryffindor-like life sized lion's head which roars in Order of the Phoenix?
Luna Lovegood
4. Name five members of the Order of the Phoenix.
Sirius Black, Arabella Figg, Rubeus Hagrid, Mad-Eye Moody, Albus Dumbledore
5. What is the profession of Hermione Granger's parents?
They are both dentists.
6. What is your favorite thing to knit or crochet?
Hmm...I don't think I really have a favorite. I have a lot of energy and tend to get bored easily, so I usually have 5 or 6 projects OTN, of differing types, at one given time. It's bad...I am trying to break the habit. My knitting "to do" list is quite long... I do love to try new techniques and stitches and such.
7. What is Professor Minerva McGonagall's animagus?
A tabby cat with square markings around it's eyes. (She is probably my favorite character! :) )
8. What size needles (DPNs, circular or loop) do you prefer for knitting socks?
I have just started my first pair of socks, so I don't really have a preferred size. I can tell you though I have a tight gauge, so bigger ones are most likely what I'll use. I could never see myself needing 0 or 00.
9. Where are the headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix?
12 Grimmauld Place - Sirius Black's house
10. What is your favorite pastime when not studying at Hogwarts?
Performing! Anything from singing (classical or opera), bellydance, ballroom dance, acting, I love it all!
11. What is the name of the last book you read?
Probably some book for school. It will be Essentials of Organizational Development and Change for a class at the end of May, but for fun...I am finishing up American Gods by Neil Gaiman. I hopefully will also have time to read The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold over the summer.
12. Which Gryffindor used to play "Charlie's Angels" and always was Bosley?
Lizzie Wychwood
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great job - and like you (#6) I seem to have lots OTN :*)
Post a Comment