Friday, May 30, 2008

A Stolen Meme

Stolen from Ferula Vector


1. What was I doing 10 years ago…

Hee hee Wow, I feel kind of old. I was in my junior year of high school, loving life, working at the local Denny's (and making total bank cause the economy was better!), being awesome, and looking forward to becoming a super star.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
Get graduation gifts ready for tomorrow (part of my duty as Co-chair of the student government association), Finalize a group project for class tonight, lay out in the sun (I don't like to tan, but I do like being outside! So whilst working on the grad gifts, I will also be outside in my bikini.), Possibly finish my spoilee's hand made item (depends on whether or not it's dry yet), Hopefully go out for dinner with a possible new friend! :)

3. Snacks I enjoy:

Tortilla chips, though those are usually meals for me because they are my total downfall. I can eat tortilla chips with salsa until I am stuffed to the gills, so I try to stay away from them.

Fruit (cherries- dried or fresh, oranges, apples, berries)

Gum

ICE CREAM!! :D

I like the idea of candy. lol I love sweets, but I have realized that I buy or receive candy and it just sits in my house for years or my boyfriend eats it all.

I love those honey mustard and onion pretzel bite thingies <---I love these too!!!! :D (that was Ferula's answer, but it applies. lol)

4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire:

Pay off all our debt, invest the rest, travel forever, possibly do what a few of my friends with money have done and just eek it out to live and not work, or work at something I enjoy, Definitely take at least a month long break to do nothing!

5. Places I’ve lived:

California (Fresno and Los Angeles), Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Kenya

6. Jobs I’ve had:

Waitress/Server (in at least 4 different restaurants); Victoria's Secret whore...uh...I mean sales associate and manager in training; Cashier; various student work-study jobs including: usher, financial aid student worker, admissions student worker, dorm front desk; Americorps corps member; Behavior Assistant; other various retail jobs; Ice Cream Scooper (at Coldstone...mmm); asst. manager at Lindt chocolate! :) (also mmm...)

7. People I want to know more about:

I'm naturally curious. I want to know more about everyone. <---I agree! (also Ferula's answer)

No comments: