Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sorting and Such

Hooray! :D The Sorting Hat put me in Gryffindor!! :D:D:D:D

I am soooooo excited for the term to start, I have already started reading my Transfiguration books. I can't wait to meet all of my classmates and make friends with the older students. For all of you reading, here is a bit about me:

My name is Fiera Firenze and I come from an interesting ancestry. I am 1/3 centaur-ess, 1/3 Veela, and 1/3 witch. I don't know exactly how that happened, but it's all in the family tree. I am the youngest of 3 brothers and 2 sisters, all of who have gone to Hogwarts.

I like to knit and read and goof off and have adventures. I am totally looking forward to meeting other mischief makers and adventurers at Hogwarts. I hope there are some...

I went to Diagon Alley today to get the rest of my school supplies and my wand. I love my wand. It is 11 inches, ash, with a phoenix feather core. It fits me like a glove. Well, I am off to do more reading. I can't wait to see what Hogwarts is like!

No comments: