Monday, May 26, 2008

Something Clever...

I seriously don't even remember what I was going to write here. The boyfriend and I are going through yet another rough patch and it's messing with me. It would be more understandable if we were fighting all the time and we weren't attracted to each other anymore and all of that other stuff that goes on when you know a relationship is coming to an end. But that's not what's happening. I still love him dearly and he seems to love me. He tells me he enjoys spending time with me and likes being with me, but he's so unhappy. There isn't even that weird tension that's there when there's a big elephant in the room no one is talking about. I have no idea what is going on, but I just wish he'd make a decision.

As for my swap package, it's coming along nicely. The hand made item is almost finished, and I have, or have ordered, everything that is going into it. There is one more item I am thinking of making, but we'll see how much time and energy I have at the end. We will also see how creative I am because this particular item may end up being hard to make. lol

I hope all is well with everyone else.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Hope everything works out with your boyfriend and congrats on almost finishing your handmade item. I have a way to go!

Ferula's Fen said...

Boo on boyfriends...boys are dumb sometimes :). Just make sure you're being good to yourself!
:) F.