Monday, May 12, 2008

Term has Started!

So term has started and I am excited about all the classes I am taking. It's the standard first year courses: Astronomy, Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, History of Magic, Potions, and Transfiguration. I really wish I could take some second year courses. I would love to get into Ancient Runes, but alas, I am only a first year and will have to wait patiently.

Speaking of waiting patiently, I am still waiting to see what my spoiler is like. Her name is Enid Black, which I think I wrote before, and she is in Slytherin. She friend-ed me on the Muggle internet site Ravelry, but I am excited to get to know her in real life! I am sure she's just busy with the start of term. The 2nd years take all the same classes we do plus one or two more! As much as I want to take Ancient Runes, I can't imagine taking on anymore than I already am...I don't know how the older students do it! Must get used to it I guess...

1 comment:

Gryffinitter said...

OOh - I wish I were in Ancient Runes as well. I was whining about it on my blog...

I am Belladonna Boomslang, and I am a first year Gryff visiting everyone else in the house just to say hello!